George Katrougalos, Ph.D
Member of the European Parliament
Professor of Public Law
Athens 10672, GREECE
Tel/fax (+30) 2106993486, 2107248551/ 2103615314
DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH: Athens, 27.3.1963
1987-1990 Doctorate in Administrative and Constitutional Law, University of Paris-I Panthéon Sorbonne (Mention Très honorable).
1985-1986 D.E.A. (Master) of Administrative and Constitutional Law, University of Paris-I, Panthéon Sorbonne.
1980-1985 Diploma, Law School, University of Athens.
SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS
2006 Emile Noel Fellowship, New York University.
1994 Fellowship by the Danish Academy or Research (DANVIS Program)
1993 First prize of the International Association of the Philosophy of Law.
1987-1989 Scholarship of the A. Onassis Foundation.
1986 First prize, Scholarship of the M. Stassinopoulos Foundation.
Professional and scientific activity
2014- present Member of the European Parliament
Transport & Tourism – Member
Constitutional Affairs - Member (C)
International Trade – Substitute
USA – Substitute
Korean Peninsula – Substitute
Albania - Member
2010-2012 Vice-President of the Centre for Educational Research
2002-present Associate Professor of Public Law, Demokritos University of Thrace. President of the Department of Social Administration
1998-2011 Mediator-Arbitrator at the Greek Public Organisation of Mediation and Arbitration
1997-present Ìember and secretary of the board of the Center for European Constitutional Law.
1987-present Attorney at the Bar of Athens.
2003-2004 Member of the Committee of experts advising the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the drafting of the European Constitution
2002-2003 President of the «Vocational Training S.A», a public organisation of the Greek Ministry of Labour and Social Security
2000-2003 Advisor to the Greek Mission at the United Nations (for the works of the 3d Committee of the UN General Assembly)
1997-2002 Special legal advisor to the Greek Minister of Education.
1996 Research fellow and deputy member of the council of the University Research Institute of Social Insurance, Health and Assistance of the Law School of Athens.
1994-1995 Visiting Professor, Roskilde University, Denmark.
1994 Special legal advisor to the Greek Minister of Education.
1992-1994 Assisting in the post-graduating cycle of the Law School of University of Athens.
1987-1989 Researcher, member of a research group of the French National Centre of Research (C.N.R.S.) on the formation of the Greek State.
legal reforms-Institution Building: Specific Countries experience
2005-2006 Uzbekistan, Advisor to the Uzbek Parliament on the drafting of laws and on the relationship between parliament and the judiciary (EU-TACIS Programme).
2004, 2007 Armenia: Advisor to the Armenian Government on the drafting of the amendments of the electoral law (EU-TACIS Programme).
2003 Syria: Advisor to the Syrian Government on issues of administration reform (Programme of Centre for European Constitutional Law and the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs
2000 Coordinator of the Stability Pact Programme “Institutional Support to the countries of Southern Europe” of the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs
1999-2000 Albania-Macedonia: Teaching to seminars addressed to judges and high grade civil servants from Albania and FYROM, organized by the Centre for European Constitutional Law, under the auspices of the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs
1998-1999 Albania: Legal Advisor to the Albanian Parliament on the Drafting of the Constitution, in collaboration with the CEELI project of the American Bar Association.
1997 Uzbekistan: Advisor to the Constitutional Court of Uzbekistan, in the framework of the EU-TACIS Programme “Support to the Constitutional Court in Tashkent”.
Languages: Greek (mother tongue), French, English and German.
Other 1995-today Responsible for Greece in the Internet project of the University of Wuerzburg ”International Constitutional Law” ICL).
PARTICIPATION TO SCIENTIFIC ORGANISATIONS
1995-today Member of the Council of the International Association of
Constitutional Law (IACL)
1990- today Member of the Greek Association of Constitutional Law (Member of the Board since 2005) the Greek Society of Political Sciences and the Greek Society of Social Policy.
Member of the Management Board of the European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training (CEDEFOP), the EU agency specialized in vocational training policy (2003).
2011 IT and the tension between privacy and security: the case of surveillance of the public sphere, Paper for the 4th International Conference on Information Law, Salonika, 20-21/5/2011
2011 Crisis of party system and economic crisis, Paper for the Conference of CECL Democracy, Constitution, Eyropean Polity, Athens, 17-18/2/2011.
2010 ‘Indivisibility of rights: The case of the right to social security’ Paper for the World Congress of the International Association of Constitutional Law, Mexico, 6-10 December 2010.
2010 ‘L’application du principe de proportionnalité dans le champ des droits sociaux’ Paper for the World Congress of the International Association of Constitutional Law, Mexico, 6-10 December 2010.
2010 ‘Comparative perspectives of Constitutional Asylum’, paper for the Conference of European University: International Law in Italian Courts: Ten Years of Jurisprudence, Florence, April 2010.
2010 ‘The penal responsibility of political personnel and the crisis of the Greek political system’, paper for the Confernce of the Centre for European Constitutional Law: The future of Greek Parliament, March 2010.
2009 ‘Constitutional limitations of Social Security Privatisations: A human rights approach’ paper for the EISS annual congress, Athens, September 2009.
2008 ‘Liberty, Security and public space surveillance’, paper for the International Conference Public Space Surveillance and Democracy, Rethymno, Greece. June 2 - 4, 2008.
2008 ‘The tension between personal freedom and security from risks’, Libertas, International Conference, Athens, May 2008.
2007 ‘Constitutional limitations of privatization by the “Social State” Principle’, Paper for the World Congress of the International Association of Constitutional Law, Athens, 11-15 June 2007
2006 Challenges of privatization of social services, Paper for the EISS conference 2006 “Prevention and integration”, 28 –29 September 2006, Roskilde University, Denmark
2006 "The European Social Model in the context of globalization, 14th Wolrd Congress, IIRA, Lima, Peru.
2006 The equality rights,Report for the Conference on social protection in the European Law, Athens, 19/1/2006
2004 Mediation in Greece, International Conference on Mediation, Ministry of Justice of Slovakia, Bratislava, 24-25 of March, 2004.
2004 Report to the VIth World Congress of the International Association of Constitutional Law, The protection of social rights in the draft Constitution of the European Union, Santiago, Chile January 2004.
2002 Report to the XIIth World Congress of the International Association of Labour Law and Social Security,The protection of fundamental social rights: A comparison of the American and the European model, Montevideo, September 2003.
1999 Le problème du rapport entre Droit Communautaire et Constitutions nationales, à la lumière du «dualisme institutionnel» de l’Union Européenne», Report to the Colloquium of the Greek and French Associations of Constitutional Law, Athens, October 15-16-1999
1999 National Report to Stability Pact Conference "The contribution of self-rule principles to the stability of South-Eastern Europe”, in Brdo, Slovenia, 29-30 November 1999.
1997 Refugees, illegal immigrants and citizenship rights in the European South, paper for the Conference of NATO and the Regional Network on Southern European Societies (ESA), Santorini, Greece, 19-21/9/1997.
1997 The judicial control of constitutionality in the administrative cases, Report for the Vth Congress of Administrative Judges, Kalamata, 9-11/5/1997.
1996 Normative aspects of social exclusion, Report for the 6th Congress of S. Karagiorgas Foundation, Thessaloniki, 27-30/11/1996.
1996 Social Rights of illegal immigrants, The case of Greece, Report for the ESA-EKKE Conference on Social Research and Social Policy in Southern Europe, Athens, 13-14/9/1996.
1995 Ivth Congress of the International Association of Constitutional Law, National Report on the theme “Constitutions and peace within states: Minorities, Human Rights and Welfare State, Tokyo, September 1995.
1995 Human Rights and the Japanese Constitution, Miyazaki International College, Congress on the Revision of the Japanese Constitution, Miyazaki, September 1995.
1993 The penal responsibility of the ministers, Intervention in the 12th Congress of the Association of the Greek constitutionalists, Athens, December 1993.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
I-In English or French
1. Southern European Welfare States (with G. Lazaridis), Palgrave/Macmillan, 2003.
2. Human Rights and Development (Editor), A. Sakkoulas, Athens, 2000.
3. Constitution, Law and Rights in the Welfare State… and beyond, A. Sakkoulas, Athens, 1998 (First Edition as Constitution, Law and Rights in the Welfare State, Forlaget Samfundsokonomi & Plaenlaegning, Roskilde, 1995.)
4. La crise de légitimité de l’Administration; Le cas de la Grèce, Doctoral Dissertation, Paris, 1990 (in French), Greek edition, Bs Sakkoulas Publishers, Athens, 1993.
1. Fundamental Social Rigths (with P. O’Connell) in M. Tushnet et al. (Eds), Routledge Handook of Constitutional Law, Routledge, London and New York, 375-387.
2. « Memoranda » : Greek exceptionalism or the Mirror of Europe’s Future in A. Trianafyllidiou et al., The Greek Crisis and European Modernity, Parlgrave Macmillan, New York, 2013, 89-109.
3. Constitution nationale et défenses juridiques d’un pays surendetté Georgios Pavlidis, in European Review of Public Law, European Review of Public Law, 23, 4/2011, 1185-1208.
4. Historical and institutional formation of the fundamental right to social security, in Mo Jihong (Ed.) Constitutionalism Worldwide, Beijing, 2011.
5. ‘Comparative perspectives of Constitutional Asylum’, in the Italian Yearbook of International Law, XIX, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, Leiden, Boston, 2010, 163-170.
6. The public interest and the welfare state: a legal approach (with G. Vonk) in G. Vonk, A. Tollenaar (Eds), Social Security as a Public Interest, Intersentia, Antwerp, 2010, 67-90.
7. Constitutional Limitations of Privatization in USA and Europe: A Theoretical and Comparative Perspective, Constellations Volume 17, Number 3, 2010, 407-425.
8. Constitutional Limitations of Social Security Privatisation, European Journal of Social Security, vol. 12 no 1, 2010, 16-40.
9. The European Court of Justice and the EU’s economic constitution, in Studia in Honerem L. Theocharopoulos and D. Kontogiorga-Theocharopoulou, V. III, 2010, p. 343-376.
10. The Laval and Viking Cases, Impact on Greece (with N. Aliprantis), in R. Blanplain, A. M. Swiatkowski (Eds), The Laval and Viking Cases, Freedom of Services and Establishment v. Indus-trial Conflict in the European Economic Area and Russia, Bulletin of Comparative Labrour Relations 69, 2009, p.73-82.
11. The tension between personal freedom and security from risks, Annuaire International des droits de l’homme, Vol. IV, 2009, p. 215-231.
12. The Justiciability of Social Rights: The universalization of the “European Exception”, European Review of Public Law, vol. 21, no 4, 2009, 1481-1512
13. Le rapport entre la « généalogie » des droits sociaux et leur protection constitutionnelle in N. Aliprantis (Ed.) Les droits sociaux dans les instruments européens ete internationaux, Bruylant, Bruxelles, 2008, p. 13-34.
14. The south European welfare state at the dawn of the new millennium: Identity and Problems (with G. Lazaridis), Social Cohesion and Development, 2008, 3, ó. 5-25.
15. “European ‘Social States’ and the USA: An Ocean Apart?” European Constitutional Law Review, 2008, 4: 225–250,
16. Le rapport entre la « généalogie » des droits sociaux et leur protection constitutionnelle in N. Aliprantis (Ed.) Les droits sociaux dans les instruments européens ete internationaux, Bruylant, Bruxelles, 2008, p. 13-34.
17. Les Règles Internationales de Droit Social dans la jurisprudence du Conseil d’Etat Grec, in N. Aliprantis (Ed.) Les droits sociaux dans les instruments européens ete internationaux, Bruylant, Bruxelles, 2008.
18. The privatization of social insurance and its effect on social integration, European Journal of Social Security, 9/2007, 79-95.
19. The dim perspectives of the European social citizenship, NYU Jean Monnet Paper 7 2007,
20. The European Social Model on Normative Terms: Problems of Identity and Perspectives, European Review of Public Law 2005, Vol.17-No 3.
21. Convergence and divergence of constitutional paradigms in the globalized world, Mélanges Tsatsos, A. Sakkoulas, 2004.
22. Greece, Uzbekistan, International Encyclopedia of legal systems (Kritzer, Ed.), 2002.
23. Social Justice, economic development and human rights, Injustice Studies, 2 , 2000 (http://wolf.its.ilstu.edu/injustice/issue2/3eulecgl.htm)
24. Le problème du rapport entre Droit Communautaire et Constitutions nationales, à la lumière du “dualisme institutionnel" de l’Union Européenne», European Revue of Public Law 2/2001.
25. Rights in the Welfare State, Jahrbuch des öffentlichen Rechts 46, 1996.
26. The implementation of social rights in Europe, Columbia Journal of European Law 1, 1996.
27. The south-European model of Welfare State, Journal of European Social Policy, 1, 1996.
28. The Rights of Foreigners and Immigrants in Europe: Recent Trends, Web Journal of Current Legal Issues, University of Newcastle, 5, November, 1995.
1. The Crisis and the way out, A . Lebanon, Athens, 2012.
2. Social Policy and Social Rights at national and international levels, Law Library, 2009.
3. Fundamental Social Rights, A. Sakkoulas, Athens, 2006.
4. The institutional framework of social protection in the contemporary world, A. Sakkoulas, Athens, 2005.
5. The social state in post-industrial society, A. Sakkoulas, Athens, 1998.
6. The Right to life and the Right to death, Athens, Ed. Ant. N. Sakkoulas, 1993.
1. The Council of the State and the second “Para-Constitution”, ToS 1/2012, 171-196.
2. The penal responsibility of political personnel and the crisis of the Greek political system, in X. Contiades-Ph. Spyropoulos, The future of Greek Parliament, Sideris, Athens, 2011, 151-160.
3. The way out of the crisis under the light of multilevel constitutionalism, DtA 49, 2011 . 39-66.
4. The para-constitution of the Memorandum and the way out of the economic crisis, NoB 2011, 231-249.
5. “The Economic Constitution and the “para-constitution” of the Memorandum of Economic and Financial Policies of IMF” in Europoliteia 2/2010, 295-316.
6. Legal and political dimensions of the reform of Welfare State, in G. Katrougalos, G. Amitsis, A. Dedouli (Eds) The Greek system of social protection, Nom. Vivliothiki, Athens, 2010, 33-50.
7. .The constitutional limitations of public and private components of social insurance, in Ì. Petmezidou, Ch. Papatheodorou, Social reform and changes of the welfare mix in social insurance, Ell. Grammata, Athens, 304-326.
8. Memoranda sunt Servanda? The constitutionality of the Treaties with IMF and EU for the implementation of the stabilization measures, Journal of Administrative Law, 2/2010, 151-163.
9. Freedom, Security and the surveillance of public space, in óå M. Samatas (Ed.) Facets of new surveillance, Vivliorama, Athens, 2010, 159-179.
10. Constitutional limitations of the reform of social insurance law, ToS 2009, 267-280.
11. Constitutionality of interim measures in administrative litigation and the contradictions of the case law of the Greek Council of State, Journal of Administrative Law, 2009, 391-405.
12. The social rights of illegal aliens, in The social rights of immigrants, National Center of Social Solidarity, Athens, 2008, p. 45-56.
13. (with N. Aliprantis) The Laval and Viking Cases, Impact on Greece, in R. Blanplain, A. M. Swiatkowski (Eds), The Laval and Viking Cases, Freedom of Services and Establishment v. Industrial Conflict in the European Economic Area and Russia, Bulletin of Comparative Labor Relations 69, 2009, p..73-82.
14. The tension between personal freedom and security from risks, 4th International Congress of Human Rights Libertas, 2009.
15. The constitutional limitations of social insurances reform, ToS 2010 .
16. Constitutionality of the injunctions of Council of the State, Journal of Administrative Law 2009, p. 391-405 .
17. The Social State Principle in article 25 of the Constitution, Corpus of Constitution, P. Pararas (ed.), to be published
18. The crisis (?) of justice. Problems of legitimation of the judicial power in Crisis of the Greek Political System? Scientific editing X. Kondiadis, Ch. Anthopoulos, Papazisis Editions, Athens 2008.
19. The ECJ as deregulator of labour law, On the occasion of the decisions Viking and Laval (in cooperation with Nikitas Aliprandis), Journal of Administrative Law, 5/2008, p. 674-693.
20. Why the principle of sustainable development does not consist a social security law principle, EDKA ÌÉ, 2008, 937-944.
21. Law and Politics in the work of Dimitris Tsatsos , in Constitution and Interpretation, The contribution of Dimitris Tsatsos, A. Sakkoulas, Athens 2008, p. 151-166.
22. The genealogy of social rights at national and international level, in N. Aliprantis (ed.) The social rights at a supranational level around the world, Papazisis, Athens, 2008, p. 21-32.
23. The international rules of social law in the jurisprudence of the Council of State, The social rights at a supranational level around the world, Papazisis, Athens, 2008, p. 387-404.
24. The social rights of illegal foreigners , in National Centre of Social Solidarity, The social rights of immigrants in Greece, Athens, 2008, p. 45-56.
25. The domination of public space through surveillance systems : The greek case, to be published in the Records of the 11th Convention of Sakis Karagiorgas Foundation “ Democracy and State Politics in Greece”
26. Freedom, Safety and the surveillance of public space. The dilemma and the constitutional solutions, to be published in the Records of the International Convention of University of Crete “Surveillance & Democracy”.
27. The constitutional limitations of the social insurance reforms, to be published in “Theory and Practise of Administrative Law”.
28. The civil servant’s pension as a fundamental social right, to be published in Mélanges of the Legal Council of State.
29. The social dialogue in the European Union level and the "European Social Model", to be published in the Review of Labour Law
30. The influence of European Law on Social Security Law, to be published in E.D.K.A.
31. The Principle of Proportionality and social rights, to be published in DtA.
32. The Social State’s principle in the article 25 of Constitution, Corpus of Constitution , P. Pararas, to be published.
33. Freedom and safety in the "risk society", the case of camera surveillance, NoB 6/2006.
34. The equality rights in the European Social Law, EEEyrD 3/2006.
35. The “Vosporus” Decision of European Court of Human Rights and the European Law : the inversion of “solange”, DtA 5/2006
36. Collective Bargain in the Public Sector, to be published ToS 2/2006.
37. The African Court of Human Rights, ToS, 2/ 2006.
38. Legal nature and binding character of the social rights, to be published in Manesis Association, Colloquium for the Social Rights, 2005.
39. Elections and Constitution, five years after the revision (with. I. Mavromoustakou),in D. Tsatsos, E. Venizelos,X. Kondiadis, “ The Constitution five years after the revision” Ed. A. Sakkoulas , Athens 2006.
40. Social rights of vulnerable social groups(with X. Kondiadis)in Social protection nets, forms of intervention in sensitive groups and multicultural communities, Ed. Kritiki 2005.
41. The spectre of the Greek Corporatism : collective negotiations in the public sector, Revue of Labour Relations 2005.
42. Social Rights of social groups under social exclusion. The normative limitations of the common legislator, ( with X. Kondiadis) to be published in collective volume of the Department of Social Administration of Dimokreition Uninersity of Thrace,2005.
43. The interpretation of normative clause in Collective Labour Agreement as a matter of mediation, in revue: Enterprises and Companies Law, 11/2005.
44. Liberalism and the principle of social state in the European legal order, to be pulished in Mélanges Kasimatis.
45. The system of values in the European Union, in D. Tsatsos “The system of values in the European Union”, Ed. Papazisis,Athens 2005
46. The fundamental constitutional principles in the jurisdiction of the Council of the State 1974-2003 in Honorary Volume of the Council of the State Ed. Sakkoulas, Athens 2004.
47. The problem of dualism of Prime Minister and Party Leader as example of mutation of the representative principle in the frame of the Party Democracy, Dikaiomata 2005.
48. The right to housing and the IRENE GROOTBOOM (CCT 11/00) decision of South African Constitution, DtA, 2004.
49. Fundamental Rights and Values in the era of globalization,in “Constitution, Greek Polity, European Copolity”, dedication to D.Th. Tsatsos, Ed. Sakkoulas 2004
50. September 11th : Law and Ideology in A. Manitakis- A. Takis Terrorism and Rights, Ed. Savvalas, 2004.
51. Political system and material Constitution during the period 1974-2004, Nomiko Vima, 12/2004 .
52. The greek Party system and the recent changes in the organisation and function of the Parliament ( with I. Mavromoustakou) in “ The Parties in the 21st century”, Colloquium: Centre of European and Constitutional Law, Ed. Papazisis 2003
53. The principle of legitimate expectations, Dikaiomata, special number 2003.
54. UN and Human Rights, NoB 9/2003.
55. The justiciability of social rights: Contemporary trends, in I. Nikolakopoulou-G. Amitsis (Eds), Studies in Social Law and Social Policy, Ed. Papazisis, Athens, 2002.
56. The revision of classic rights and guarantees, in The new Constitution, Convention report for the Revised Constitution of 1975/1986/2001, by D. Tsatsos/ E. Venizelos. X. Kondiadis, Athens 2002.
57. Interpretation of article 5 paragrfaph of the Constitution, in Interpretation of the Constitution ,by Kasimatis-Mavrias 2002.
58. The social rights of illegal immigrants in G. Amitsis & G.Lazaridis , Legal and Sociopolitical Dimensions of Immigration in Greece, Ed. Papazisis, Athens 2001.66.
59. Legal and political meaning of the revision of article 25 of the Constitution, Dikaiomata,2001.
60. Constitution and European Law, Nomiko Vima, 8/2001.
61. Fundamental rights and freedoms in G. Papadimitriou, “Revision of the Constitution and Mondernisation of the Constitutions” Athens,2000,47 fol.
62. The revision of the revision. Some thoughts on the substantial and judicial boundaries of the revisionary function, in G. Papadimitriou, “Revision of the Constitution and Mondernisation of the Constitutions” Athens,2000, 23.
63. The Constitution of Republic of Albania, presentation of Constitution, (with the D. C. Tsatsos), in the Constitution of Republic of Albania, Ek. Ant.N. Sakkoulas, Athens 2000, p. 21-29.
64. The impact of the European Convention of Human Rights on the internal legal order, Review of Social Security Law (EDKA),10/1999.
65. The social rights in the “three worlds of Welfare State”, in Dikaiomata, 1/1999.
66. The judicial review of the implementation of the fundamental social rights, the example of Education, Review The Constitution,2/1999.
67. The Constitution of 1975, twenty years later: the difficult search of the normative nature of the social rights, in “Twenty years of the Constitution of 1975”, Ed. Ant. N. Sakkoulas, Athens, 1998.
68. Normative aspects of social exclusion , S. Karagiwrgas Foundation Convention Report 1996( in collaboration with G.Amitsis), Athens 1998.
69. "Personal liberty", "The constitutional custom" articles in Law Dictionary, K. Ioannou-D.Tsatsos (editors), 1998.
70. The constitutional foundation of the "Conference of the leaders of the political parties" in “Kharmosynon” for Pr. Ar.Manessis, Athens, 1998
71. Fundamental social rights and public law legal relations,Review of Public and Administrative Law, 4/1997.
72. Law and administration in the post-modern situation, ÍïÂ 1996.921.
73. Problems of of constitutionality review in administrative law, Dioikhtikh Dikh, 10/97.
74. Relation between political and penal responsibility and the new organic law of the Constitution,Efarmoges 1/96.
75. Functions of the “Social State” principle, Revue of Social Security Law (EDKA), October 1996.
76. The political functions of the Parliament, in Parliamentary Review, 23-24/1995.
77. Constitutionality of the Committees of protection of trade-unionists, Bulletin of Labour Legislation, 1196/1994.
78. Legality and legitimacy of the "de facto” regimes, Revue The Constitution, 4/1994.
79. The principle of publicity of the trial and the legitimacy of the judge, in "The presumption of innocence and the principle of publicity", Ed. Ant. N. Sakkoulas, Athens, 1993.
80. Legitimacy of the judge and the presumption of innocence, in "The presumption of innocence and the principle of publicity", Ed. Ant. N. Sakkoulas, Athens, 1993.
81. The principle of legitimate expectations, Review of the Administrative Judges, Dioikhtikh Dikh, 4/1993.
82. The “common experience” in the administrative trial, Review of Public and Administrative Law 4/1992.
83. The principle of publicity of the trial, Review of the Administrative Judges Dioikhtikh Dikh, 3/1992.
84. The constitutional custom, Review The Constitution, 3/1991.
85. Legal and ideological functions of the concept of Public Interest, Review Law and Politics, 19-10/1990.
86. Local administration and society in post-revolutionary Greece, 1833-1862, Review of Public and Administrative Law 4/1991.
87. The evaluation of administrative efficiency, Review Administrative Reform, 43-44/1990.
88. Law and ideology in post-Mao China, Epistimoniki Skepsi, 48/1990.
89. Constitutional History and Institutions of China, Review Administrative Reform 34/1988.
90. The public management, Review Administrative Reform, 36/1988.