Athens Hotel Association - 24, Stadiou Str. - 105 64 - Athens - Greece
Tel: 00301 3235485, Fax: 00301 3310810 - Email: email@example.com
THE PROFILE OF ATHENS HOTEL ASSOCIATION
The purpose of Athens Hotel Association is the safeguard, the study and the promotion of economic social and professional interests of her members in order to be in the best possible service of whole society. Furthermore, Athens Hotel Association participates with efficiency in all operations of Greek Tourism and Contributes in upgrading services and the Greek Tourism product generally.
THE STRATEGY OF ATHENS HOTEL ASSOCIATION
The Accommodation Industry build up the fundamental infrastructure to welcome visitors in the country. So, to generate maximum satisfaction to tourism visiting a destination must supply a highly competitive product ( i.e. wide range of tourism goods and services, high standard ....), competitive prices, high safety, security and health levels at destination and ability to communicate with the locals.
CONTINUOUS PRESENCE INTO THE GREEK TOURISM INDUSTRY
Athens Hotel Association submits proposals, memorandums
to national and international organizations
She submits proposals to all Greek authorities concerning accommodations problems and tourism development
Athens Hotel Association participates in national and international fairs
Athens Hotel Association expresses her positions with press conferences, announcements, publications and meetings
Athens Hotel Association has a very close cooperation with the municipality of Athens, the Prefecture of Athens and the region of Attiki in order to promote tourism
Programming preparation and cooperation with many organizations the OLYMPIC GAMES of 2004 in order to offer high standard services in all visitors
Athens Hotel Association also participates in :
1. The Board of Phanhellenic Federation of Hoteliers
2. The Board of Hellenic Chamber of Hotels
3. The Board of Institute of Tourism Research and Estimates
4. Many committees of Greek National Tourism Organization
5. Committee Athens Prefecture Committee for Promoting Tourism
6. Committee Greek Banks Associations
7. The Board of Tourism Professions School as well as in many other organizations, Committees and Boards related to tourism
THE ACTIVITIES OF ATHENS HOTEL ASSOCIATION
· Athens Hotel Association has cooperation with
Federation of Greek Industries and
· It takes care of the legal protection of the benefits of its members. It has the responsibility to inform the members of the Association of the circulars, Laws and decisions which concern them directly.
· Cooperation with Public Organizations (Insurance Funds, Labor Exchange)
· Organization of training seminars
· Cooperation with European Hotel Associations
· Cooperation with Athens Chamber of Commerce & Industry
· Athens Hotel Association represents the Hoteliers branch to Public Services and Organizations aiming at the respect of tourism order and standards of services ( Ministry of Culture, Ministry of Public Order, Ministry of Transportation, Olympic Airways, Civil Aviation, etc)
· Publication of the «NEWSLETTER» a monthly printed letter which informs its members about the current events which concern the Hotel Branch.
66 YEARS INCESSANT PRESENCE IN THE GREEK TOURISM
The Athens Hotel Association was founded in 1932
Since then it offers its services to the Greek Tourism seriously with full responsibility and in many fields.
POTENTIAL : 300 members who offer De Lux, A,B,C,D,E, class Hotel services and employ 6000 people.